3.28.2008

Facists Invade Poland!


Ok, so we're not really fascists...but we sure looked like them on the field! Of course I'm talking about Nike's new USA kits. Dark Grey with hints of red...they remind me of the famous (army) uniforms of the Third Reich of Germany. Its not that I don't like them, but I just don't see "USA! USA! USA! when I look at them. Fine for a club side. But I'll take a nice red white and blue combination please, Nike.

And to debut that new look against European whipping boy Poland was just too much for me to ignore. After the blitzkrieg-like ass wooping we put on them, I have to wonder if any of Polands WWII vets where having flashbacks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. "MEIN LEBEN!!!"

The coach should have worn one of those big grey overcoats. That would have been scary.

Anonymous said...

i agree. i think keep it classic...

Anonymous said...

I'm from Germany and i don't agree!
I think you've just a fancifulness. ;P

And by the way, correct would be: "Sieg Heil".

Greetings form Germany! ;)

Jonathan said...

WOW ! that's the most fucked up thing i've ever heard ! ... if you think like that you have a problem... It's a football shirt, not a military uniform ! ... btw i think it look amazing, and i'm not a fascist.

ULTRAS said...

Hah! Thanks for the comments from...nearly 6 years ago! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Of course you know this is a criticism, but also a joke. The USA should play in the red/white/and blue, period.